Click here to request a demo!
- Air-assisted technology reduces friction and creates a cushion of air for smoother, safer lateral transfers
- Drastically reduces overall pull force and risk of staff injures compared to traditional transfer devices
- Greater comfort and stability for any size patient up to 1,200 lbs.
- Also ideal as an in-bed repositioning aid for boosting, turning, or proning
- Economical—use for multiple transfers during a patient stay
- Disposable to reduce cross-contamination
More About This Product
PPS Glide Single Patient Use Air-Assisted Lateral Transfer System Similar to an air hockey table, the innovative air-assisted technology of the PPS Glide reduces friction by circulating low-pressure, high-volume air through hundreds of micro-perforations. This creates a cushion of air to help smoothly, comfortably, and safely lift and glide patients—of any size up to 1,200 lbs.—from surface to surface, drastically reducing overall pull force and the risk of staff injuries compared to traditional transfer devices. With only two caregivers needed, the PPS Glide requires fewer staff to assist while helping alleviate patient anxiety. Can be used for multiple transfers during a single patient stay and as an in-bed repositioning aid for boosting, turning, or proning (more details below). Disposable to reduce cross-contamination. Includes safety strap and pull handles. Available in three sizes. Pump sold separately. Optional accessories available (details below).
Glide: MR-safe • Pump: MR-unsafe • 1-year warranty
Three sizes available:
Regular: 34"W x 78"L, 10/cs
Large: 39"W x 78"L, 10/cs
Bariatric: 50"W x 78"L, 5/cs
Wedges for Repositioning
When using the PPS Glide as a repositioning aid, wedges can assist in maintaining proper side-lying position and pressure redistribution while anchoring the patient to minimize migration and boosting. We recommend our 27° Disposable Uncovered (#9-011) or Reusable Vinyl-Covered Wedges (#920407 or #931716).
Optional Accessories (sold separately)
- Replacement Filter: Replace filter every two years or after use with patient isolated due to highly infectious disease with high risk of airborne transmission. Five filters per box.
- Storage Cart: A convenient storage option that keeps the system close by and ready to go.
- Storage Tote: Provides easy, compact storage and transport.
- Protective Sheet: Add a fluid-proof layer of protection between the patient and the Glide. Machine-washable. Three sizes available:
Regular: 34"W x 79"L
Large: 36"W x 79"L
Bariatric: 54"W x 79"L
View Product Video | View Training Video | View Filter Replacement Video
Request a Demo
Click here for PPS Glide Reusable model.
Use in conjunction with PPS Lift, a floor-to-bed air-assisted lifting device for patients who have fallen. Pump is compatible with both the Lift and the Glide (both models).
For more information on the PPS Glide, click here.