Combatting staff shortages? Now more than ever, it is critical that your staff remains safe during every aspect of their job. Transferring and handling patients is one of the top reasons for staff injuries in healthcare.
Innovative air-assisted technology is a game changer in safe patient handling, requiring less force and fewer staff to safely and easily lift, transfer, and position patients—minimizing overall injuries while maximizing patient comfort and dignity.
AliMed has partnered with PPS to deliver three new innovative, air-assisted products that can help minimize staff injury.
Drastically reduces pull force during lateral transfers
- Fewer injuries—innovative air-assisted technology drastically reduces pull force
- Less staff—transfer even your largest patients with only two caregivers
- Economical for multi-transfer use during a single patient stay
- Disposable for reduced cross-contamination; also available in a reusable model
Now scheduling in-person demonstrations! Click below.
Safely lifts patients from floor to bed height
- Easily inflates to maximum height from a single inflation point
- Maximizes patient comfort and dignity and minimizes patient and staff injuries
- Use with the PPS Glide for a complete patient lift and transfer system.
The PPS Lift is a pneumatically controlled jacking device that utilizes a single inflation point to safely, securely, and effortlessly lift patients up to 1,200 lbs. in supine position from the floor to bed or stretcher height. Unlike other products with independent chambers that require sequential inflation, the reusable PPS Lift easily inflates to maximum height from a single-connection, self-sealing air supply.
Rapid Airway Management Positioner™
- Safely and quickly positions patients properly for airway management or intubation
- Single-patient use and inflatable for customizable patient positioning
Cost-effective, inflatable positioning device to facilitate endotracheal intubation and provide a customized view of the laryngeal anatomy.