AliMed Product Return Policy
Items that were fulfilled from 3rd party vendors, need to be returned via 3rd party vendor.
Items that were fulfilled from Amazon, need to be returned via Amazon.
We strive to keep our customers satisfied by offering quality products, professional service, and competitive pricing. Our return policy is consistent in maintaining the best value and highest service level for all of our customers. Unless merchandise is defective, returns will be subject to a 20% minimum restocking fee (except where noted below). Non-stocked items that have been “drop shipped” from our vendor will be subject to restocking fees that vary by individual vendor. These guidelines must be followed in order to receive credit:
- Product must be in new, resalable, unmarked condition, and in original and unopened packaging.*
- A Return Material Authorization number (RMA) is always required. To obtain an RMA number, please contact AliMed Customer Service at 1-800-225-2610, Monday through Friday 8:30 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. EST. To ensure prompt return processing, please attach the original packing list, invoice, or RMA number to the return.
- Refunds will be for merchandise value only. Returns cannot be accepted for special orders, custom products, shoes, products used for drinking or eating, orthotics in opened packages, books, videos, and toileting products.
- All returns are subject to a 20% minimum restocking charge. (Note: Medical Cart returns include a 25% restocking charge).
- There are no returns on discontinued items.
- No returns will be allowed if past 30 days from invoice date.
- No returns will be allowed on products with less than three (3) months of shelf life remaining.
- Please allow 3-4 weeks to process your credit.
- Credits exclude shipping and handling charges.
- No call tag/pickup slips will be issued. It is your responsibility to return the merchandise to AliMed, unless item is a non-stocked item in which case you will be provided different address details.
- AliMed will not accept any product returns with biohazard contamination.
- AliMed cannot guarantee credit if a return is unauthorized or does not have an RMA number.
* Items arriving in bags or shrink wrap cannot be ripped or torn or will be considered opened.
Damaged Goods/Short Shipments
Must be reported within 5 days of receipt. It is also required to provide a picture of the damaged item/box through the additional information upload feature on the right of this page. Be sure to note any damage or poor box conditions when signing for packages. If shipment arrives damaged or with parts missing, contact the carrier immediately. Be sure to save product packaging. All shipping charges and risk of loss are F.O.B. shipping point and are the responsibility of the purchaser.
Alimed will not accept defective returns for altered items. Please notify Alimed immediately regarding a defect, and we will evaluate your request.