Most orders placed Monday through Friday before 3pm ET are shipped that same business day. Shipping will not occur on Saturday, Sunday or on National US Holidays. Orders received over the weekend or on National Holidays will be shipped promptly on the next business day. Shipping exceptions include:
- Drop ship items are shipped directly from the manufacturer - and delivery times will vary.
- Back ordered merchandise will ship as soon as the item becomes available.
AliMed gladly ships prepaid orders over $300 to countries outside of the USA and Canada. International shipping charges will be added to your invoice. AliMed will NOT ship international orders to hotels in the United States under any circumstances.
General Shipping Policies
- AliMed ships FedEx or UPS whenever possible.
- Final shipping and handling charges are prepaid and added to your invoice.
- We do not ship to Post Office boxes.
- Freight shipments are freight collect (freight only items are indicated with a TRUCK icon).
- Some large volume orders and/or oversized items may require additional freight charges or truck shipments.
- Oversized Items: Certain items have additional shipping charges due to their size and weight. These items are indicated with an OS icon. We make every attempt to minimize the impact of these charges to our customers by consolidating orders as much as possible.
- International shipping rates, including Canada, reflect the base shipping charge not including possible customs duties, taxes and other country specific fees shipping charges to Canada are only to the border. Shipments to Canada may incur additional charges, including without limitation, duties, taxes or country specific fees.
- COD orders not available.
- For Saturday Delivery, add $13 to Next Day Rates.
Additional shipping charges apply to all items that ship by truck. These items are indicated with a Truck icon. Products are delivered to your receiving dock. For Liftgate Trucks add an additional $125 to your order. For Inside Delivery add $75 to your order. Final shipping and handling charges are added to your invoice.
Delivery inspection is required on all truck shipments - All truck shipments must be fully inspected by the receiver before signing for the delivery to insure there is no concealed damage. If you cannot inspect immediately, make a note “pending inspection” with your signature. Any damaged shipment received should be refused by the receiver. These guidelines must be strictly followed in order to receive any credit on truck shipment orders.
Note: AliMed does NOT provide overnight delivery on orders that require truck delivery.
Fuel Surcharges - Due to escalating fuel charges from our freight carriers, we are forced to pass on a fuel surcharge on all truck orders.
Items indicated as hazardous, must ship ground. A $25 additional shipping charge applies to all hazardous items. Final shipping and handling charges are added to your invoice.
Your shipment is 100% insured against loss or damage.
Damaged or Short Shipments
You are responsible for claim processing. If the shipment arrives damaged or with parts missing, contact the carrier immediately. Before we can make any adjustment, you must file the damage claim with the carrier. Be sure to save the product packaging. Damaged and short shipments must be reported within 5 days of receipt.
AliMed Routing Guide
Click here for details on billing drop ship freight to AliMed.