All styles now contain antimicrobial properties.
Each set is made of three sections for versatility, allowing you to place them according to your coil configuration. Select a surface for the best choice in patient comfort and durability.
- Economical option for daily or short-term studies
- 1"-thick open-cell Polyfoam offers sufficient cushion comfort for short studies
- Blue vinyl cover is radiolucent and bacteriostatic. Stitch-free, fluid-proof, ultrasonically welded* seam won't fray or unravel
Ideal for longer studies and/or minimizing patient movement and maximizing comfort
- 1"-thick surface combines 3/4" T-Foam™ topper and 1/4" closed-cell foam bottom that prevents bottoming out
- Anti-shear royal blue elastic cover reduces skin shear and allows greater approximation to body surfaces. Radiolucent and bacteriostatic. Stitch-free, fluid-proof, ultrasonically welded* seams won't fray or unravel
- For tight spaces where a thin surface is desirable. Seamless for maximum infection control
- 1/2"-thick closed-cell foam construction reduces pressure and bottoming out without adding extra depth. Dense foam offers firm, resilient comfort with minimal compression and very low attenuation
- Sprayed with liquid vinyl that creates a seamless, 100% bond to the foam. Durable, fluid-proof light blue coating is easy to wipe down
* Seams are not radiolucent, but are strategically located on surface edges.