- The most versatile back-to-back hook-and-loop positioning strap
- Skin-safe, soft edges, strong closure
- Five width options, including our 10"W Maxx for stabilizing even your largest patients
- Secure patients for Interventional Radiology (IR) procedures
- Hundreds of applications from patient positioning to cord management
To view a video of AliStrap, click here.
More About This Product
AliStrap® is a multipurpose positioning strap with a self-adhering, back-to-back hook-and-loop closure that does not leave behind sticky, bacteria-trapping residue. With five widths available from 3/4"W Narrow for organizing cords and wires to our 10"W Maxx for stabilizing even your largest patients, AliStrap is the most versatile hook-and-loop strap, offering hundreds of uses to secure, immobilize, or position patients, equipment, tubing, and more.
For more information on AliStrap, click here.
Low-profile, medical-grade hooks and non-abrasive soft edges will not cut into or abrade skin, instead yielding and flexing against soft tissue to reduce subcutaneous shear—making it safe enough to use against patients’ skin, yet strong and durable enough to hold heavy equipment in place.
Economical and disposable, AliStrap® is perfect for single use, preventing cross-contamination and offering easy cleanup. Simply cut any length from the continuous 30'L roll, wrap, and press together to form a tight, strong bond—even holds when wet.
U.S. Patent #5,015,251
To see our new Alistrap Precut Positioning Straps, click here.
Custom sizes available. Call for pricing.