More About This Product
THE BREATHER® is a Respiratory Muscle Training
(RMT) device that is effective in rebuilding
strength in both inspiratory and expiratory
muscles of respiration. THE BREATHER trains diaphragmatic
breathing to improve breath support
for speech production, swallow safety,
productive cough, and helps reduce
This unique, ergonomic handheld tool
provides 11 independent settings to
strengthen both inhalation and exhalation
and it can be used with breathing or
speaking valves. Available in Blue or Pink.
Purpose of use:
• Improves respiratory muscle strength and endurance
• Promotes diaphragmatic breathing
• Decreases shortness of breath
• Increases MIP and MEP
• Activates muscles of the hyolaryngeal complex
• Activates labial and buccal muscles
• Improves safe swallow function
• Improves airflow through vocal folds for speech production
• Improves peak cough flow for productive cough
• Pre-Op and Post-Op
1. Designed to promote lip seal
2. 11 total dial settings
3. Inspiratory and expiratory settings adjust independently
4. Ergonomic design for improved grip
5. Easy to use and clean
1-1/8"W x 5-1/16"L x 1-7/8"H • Clean with soap and water
For instructions on how to use THE BREATHER®, click here.
For information on how to clean THE BREATHER®, click here.
For information on how to breathe during training, click here.
For more information on THE BREATHER®, click here.