An operating room socket for every need!
When setting up procedures efficiency is key and O.R. professionals rely on versatile AliMed Clark Sockets and Table Clamps. All of our Clark Sockets are designed for ease of use and durability and are backed by a three-year warranty.
Table Socket Family
Designed for versatility: Simple, durable clamps securely hold O.R. table accessories
From our Original Clark Socket to the new FREEDOM® 360 Socket with multiple adjustment options, there’s an AliMed® Socket for every need. Each is designed for ease of use, durability, and versatility, and they’re all backed by a 3-year limited warranty. Choosing the right Clark Socket depends on the following:
- Accessory position: whether rotating (angled) or fixed (perpendicular or parallel to the table) during procedures
- Rotation range: Clark Sockets adjust quickly and precisely in 12°, 9°, or 5° increments
- Accessory compatibility: choose between flat blades (1"W x 1/4" thick) or round posts (11/16" diam.), or save time by choosing a clamp that accepts both
- Table accommodation: fits all O.R. tables with standard U.S. side rails (3⁄8"W x 1-1⁄8"H)
- Quality materials: choose durable stainless steel or anodized aluminum, which is 50% lighter
- Guaranteed with a 3-year limited warranty
Original Clark Socket
Clark Socket Plus: Slide-On
Clark Socket Plus: EZ-On
FREEDOM® Clark Socket
FREEDOM® 360 Socket