Apron Use and Care
Proper care extends the life
of your aprons
To ensure the longevity of your new garment, please follow these simple guidelines:
- Radiograph your garment upon receipt and regularly after that date to ensure no damage has occurred to the protective core.
- Hang your apron properly either by the shoulders or straps.
- Do not fold or crease the garment.
- Hook-and-loop fasteners should be matched together so they do not snag or tear the fabric.
- Do not expose the garment to extreme temperatures; submerse in liquids or place in dryers.
- Do not lean or rub against sharp corners/edges or store sharp objects in the pockets.
Clean your protective wearables in accordance with your facility's infection control protocols.
Remove stains immediately when they occur. If this is not possible, clean with warm water and a non-bleach dishwashing soap. Do not use harsh
abrasive cleaners. Some upholstery cleaners that remove protein stains
may be used to clean blood.
AliMed guarantees its aprons against defects in materials and
workmanship for two years from date of factory shipment.
SmartID is a web-based inspection and inventory asset management system. Visit AliMed.com/smartid for more information.
Read more on the blog!
Extending the Life of Your Radiation Protection Aprons
Click here to download a printable version of our Apron Use and Care pdf!