How do I place an order?
Follow these steps to place an order on AliMed.com.
- Select the product option using the drop-down menu.
- Click the “Add to Cart” button to place items you would like to purchase in your cart.
- Once you have finished shopping, click on the cart icon located on the right-hand top corner of your screen and review the items you selected. If you are ready to submit an order, click “Checkout”.
- Enter your email and password if you have an account with us, or create one if you are a new customer. You can also use “Guest Checkout” if you are not ready to create an AliMed account.
- Enter or confirm your billing and shipping addresses.
- Select the preferred shipping option.
- Confirm your payment method.
- Click “Place Order”.
An order confirmation email with the details of your order will be sent to your registered email address. If you haven’t received order confirmation details, check your junk mail, as our emails are generated automatically.
Please contact our Customer Service team if you haven’t received an email.
How do I know if AliMed received my order?
After you have placed your order, you will see an online order confirmation. This confirms that your order has been received. In addition, you will receive an order confirmation email from AliMed with your order summary and confirmation number.
Can I cancel my order?
Orders are instantly transmitted to the warehouse for shipment and are therefore difficult to cancel after they are placed. Please contact our customer service department for specific order questions.
What is AliMed's GLN CODE?
Our GLN Number is 0733657000009
Are there any website discount or coupon code restrictions?
Discounts and promotions apply only to in-stock items and are valid on purchases made through AliMed.com only. No special orders will be accepted with a discount or promotion. Discounts apply to list price only and are not applied to any other specialized customer pricing. Promotional offers cannot be combined or used in conjunction with other promotional offers. Discounts do not apply to prior purchases.
Is AliMed.com secure?
We understand that you may have concerns about using your credit card to make online purchases. At AliMed.com, we secure your information with a digital certificate from Verisign, Inc., a leading provider of internet trust services. When you enter a secure portion of the website (any page that shows your account information), you will see a closed lock or a solid key at the bottom of your browser. If you click on this, a popup window displays our website security information. This certificate is a guarantee that your account information is being transmitted in a Secure Socket Layer (SSL), the industry-standard 128-bit encryption technology security protocol. All of your account and order information is encrypted using this secure server for maximum security.