More About This Product
AliMed® Adult Swallow Evaluation Kit contains everything a medical Speech-Language Pathologist needs to complete a comprehensive swallow evaluation, including a standardized assessment, the perfect instrument to complete an oral motor exam, clinical resource tools, and customizable patient and caregiver education guides. Also great for new clinicians or outpatient dysphagia clinicians and ideal for hospitals or skilled nursing facilities.
This five-piece kit includes all the swallow evaluation tools below packaged in a convenient AliMed carry bag. For full product details or to purchase these tools individually, click on the product links below.
- Swallowing Ability and Function Evaluation (SAFE): Clinical or bedside assessment kit to diagnose dysphagia and generate a treatment plan.
- Throat Scope® Starter Kit: All-in-one penlight and tongue depressor with disposable tips for illuminated, one-handed oral cavity exams.
- The Source® for Dysphagia: Resource providing evidence-based, working knowledge of the evaluation and treatment of dysphagia as well as tools to organize your dysphagia services.
- AliMed® SwallowGuide™: Newly updated, double-sided sheet allows for diet recommendations and strategies or NPO recommendations such as ice chips or free water protocol. Standard Size English version, 50 per pack.
- Swallow Evaluation Guide (exclusive to the Adult Swallow Evaluation Kit, not sold separately): Tips for completing a swallow evaluation, citing the latest research.