- Provides the benefits of Dry Flotation® with enhanced stability and easier transfers
- Clinically proven to help reduce pressure injuries in wheelchair users*
- Features flexible 2"H interconnected air cells
- Recommended for active individuals
- Available in Single- or Dual-Valve models
View our Full Selection of ROHO Wheelchair Cushions
More About This Product
ROHO® LOW-PROFILE® Wheelchair Cushion provides the benefits of Dry Flotation® aircell technology with enhanced stability and easier transfers. Features flexible 2"H interconnected air cells that are clinically proven to help reduce pressure injuries in wheelchair users.* Recommended for active individuals who need a highly stable, lightweight cushion. Works for any patient, regardless of weight, when properly sized to the individual. Choose Single-Valve compartment to inflate the entire cushion at once or Dual-Valve compartments to permit air adjustments to either side of the cushion. Replacement Cover also available, sold separately.
Includes two-way stretch washable cover, inflator pump, and repair kit • 2.75 lbs.
We’re sorry, but we cannot sell or ship items on this page outside the U.S.
*View study details.