More About This Product
GivMohr Sling promotes functional positioning of the upper extremity during standing and ambulation and naturally reduces shoulder subluxation. Updated GivMohr Sling design allows three new adjustments:
1) Hand Opening Adjustment to accommodate girth/size of hand and position of wrist cross
2) Wrist Ulnar/Radial Deviation Adjustment to more evenly balance weight bearing across the palmar surface of the hand
3) Wrist Flexion/Extension Adjustment to change wrist position.
The GivMohr Sling helps protect the involved upper extremity from injury. Easy for the user to apply and easy to custom fit.
GivMohr Sling fits left or right arm. Hand-wash, air dry.
Suggested code: A4565
GivMohr Sling Sizing:
|| Height Range
|| Weight Range
|| 5'0" - 5'4"
|| 100 -140 lbs.
|| 5'3" - 5'10"
|| 135 - 185 lbs.
|| 5'10" - 6'4"
|| 180 - 235 lbs.
|| over 6'4"
|| Over 235 lbs.
The GivMohr Bilateral Sling provides support to the arms of individuals with bilateral shoulder involvement.
• Decrease bilateral shoulder pain
• Reduce bilateral shoulder subluxation
• Facilitate thoracic extension
The GivMohr Bilateral Sling is effective for: ALS, Post Polio Syndrome, Bilateral Rotator Cuff Injuries, Bilateral Brachial Plexus Injuries and Central Cord Syndrome
The GivMohr Sling Difference: The patented GivMohr Sling positioning device for flaccid upper extremities was developed in a collaborative effort between Victoria Givler, OTR and Paul Mohr, PT in response to the lack of appropriate support devices currently on the market. The GivMohr Sling can help individuals who are ambulatory or potentially ambulatory.