More About This Product
Rhino Tuff™ Puncture Resistant Insole Stainless steel plate provides protection against puncture wounds to the feet caused by sharp objects such as nails, scrap metal, iron shards, and rocks. Rhino Tuff puncture resistant insole meets and exceeds minimum force resistance up to 270 lbs as specified in ASTM F2413. Puncture resistant insole does not create a rigid sole.
Size A Puncture Resistant Insole fits Men’s 5-6, Women’s 7-8
Size E Puncture Resistant Insole fits Men’s 13-15
Who Should Wear Rhino-Tuff Puncture Resistant Insoles?
Rhino-Tuff Puncture Resistant Orthotic Insoles are designed to be worn
continuously and can be inserted in most types of work boots, tennis
shoes, street shoes, sport shoes, field boots and wading boots. They are a great insole solution for:
• Construction workers, roofers, carpenters
• Industrial workers
• Firefighters, police officers
• Military personnel
• Diabetics or elderly with foot puncture hazards in their day-to-day life
• Hunters, fishermen, hikers, outdoor sports enthusiasts
• Landfill workers, sanitation workers
• Anyone else seeking all day comfort and support along with puncture protection