Pryor Heavy-Duty IV Poles with low center of gravity and welded base and pole for extra stability needed for heavy loads. Patented slow-descent inner pole prevents inadvertent, sudden collapse of the pole, yet yields easily to upward movement. Round screw knob locks the pole into position. Premium 3" hard rubber casters, with ball bearings, swivel and roll more easily than any other caster today. 10-year warranty ensures your complete satisfaction!
Power-coated base with epoxy enamel in hospital white to resist scratches. Stainless steel upper pole. Adjusts from 68" to 99"H. Minimal Assembly required.
Pryor Hex-Base Fully Accessorized Hex Base IV Pole is for critical care areas where multiple pumps and IV's are frequently needed. Uses the same 22" diameter, 6-leg, heavy duty base, pole, and premium casters as Hex-Base Stand (#931240) and adds a full complement of critical care accessories:
- Stainless steel, multiple pump adapter provides 13"W x 28-1/2"H of space for pumps
- 360º support wheel with removable utility tray for easy steering
- Two oxygen holder rings adjust to hold size D or E oxygen cylinders
- 4-outlet, UL-listed, CSA-approved, hospital-grade electrical strip with protective cover
- Stainless steel 6"L "S"-hook attaches to oxygen tank holders to hang urinary bags, or "piggybacks" IV bags from upper hooks. 40 lbs.