Hip Abduction Orthosis provides firm support and stabilization for nonoperable hip disorders and postoperative, primary or revision total hip arthroplasty. Moisture-wicking neoprene padding. Patent pending "infinite range" hip joint is the only hinge that provides infinite adjustability from -5° to 25° abduction, critical to correct bio-mechanical fitting. Flexion and extension ROM adjustable, too. Pelvic posterior panel features pivoting adjustment mechanism that eliminates need for male and female versions. Lightweight. Easy on and off.
Note: Pelvic and Thigh Components sold separately to accommodate various body types. You must purchase Pelvic and Thigh Components and Joint for complete Hip Abduction Orthosis.
Sizing: For Pelvic Component, measure waist and hip circ. For Thigh Component, measure proximal and distal thigh circ. Fits male and female.
- Pelvic Component
- Small: Waist circ. 28" - 32"
- Medium: Waist circ. 32" - 36"
- Large: Waist circ. 36" - 40"
- X-Large: Waist circ. 40" - 46"
- Thigh Component
- Small: Proximal circ. 17" - 21"
- Medium: Proximal circ. 20" - 24"
- Large: Proximal circ. 23" - 27"
- X-Large: Proximal circ. 26"- 30"