AliMed is now partnering with Bar-Ray to help you digitally manage your radiation protection. The SMARTID digital tracking system allows you to simply and easily view your facility’s apron inspection and inventory details – at no additional cost. It’s as easy as SCAN, TRACK, and REPLENISH!
Is it really this easy? Yes!
Scan it! – Quickly view inspection history for Joint Commission compliance through an easy-to-use, web-based system
Track it! – Easily find inventory reports for on-hand aprons with trackable inspection history records for each item
Replenish it! – Immediately replace failed aprons or restock right from your device
How does it work?
- Each apron comes tagged with a unique QR code that can be scanned with any mobile device’s QR code reader for radiation protection management. You can also view and manage data through your desktop computer.
- Once scanned, you are redirected to a web-based system that maintains a cumulative record of inspection dates and results for each product in your inventory.
- Attached to each apron is a tag with a designated color for each year of inspection for smooth tracking.
Tell me the benefits.
- Track, manage, and order inventory faster, saving time!
- AliMed will help you set up your facility so it’s SMARTID-ready.
- New aprons come already tagged, as well as any AliMed aprons purchased since 2014.
- Compatible with these AliMed aprons:
- Color-coded sizing, 4 weights, ships same day
- 300 color choices, standard or tailored-fit sizes, 4 weights
Contact us to get started.
Who you’ll talk to: An AliMed Radiation Protection & SMARTID Product expert.