More About This Product
Bauerfeind® VenoTrain® glider Make light work of putting on your compression stockings every day using the VenoTrain glider. This practical aid made of silicone-coated polyamide makes it easy to glide the stocking over your leg (or arm) and can be used again and again.
FOR SLIPPING ON YOUR STOCKING WITH EASE
Whether open or closed toe - with the VenoTrain glider, you can put on any compression stocking in an instant:
1. Place the non-slip foam base on the floor with the tip pointing forwards.
2. Place the VenoTrain glider on the top of the base with the green side uppermost.
3. Place the front of your foot in the marked semi-circle, then push it gently forwards.
4. Let your foot glide into the donning aid.
5. Slip the compression stocking, together with the VenoTrain glider, over your foot and upwards (starting, as usual, from the tip of your foot). The stocking can now be easily fitted over your leg.
6. Finally, pull the VenoTrain glider up out of the stocking at the top band.