- Elasticized back shifts weight to the waist
- Adjustable hook-and-loop shoulder and waist fastener straps allow for a closer fit
0.5 mm Pb-equivalent front protection and 0.25 mm Pb-equivalent back protection
- Choice of color and weight in standard or tailored-fit sizes
- Personalized monogramming available
Click here to watch our video to learn more about Perfect Fit sizing.
More About This Product
AliMed® Perfect Fit™ Reverse Wraparound Apron pairs full front/back protection with a stretch-back design. Elasticized back offers a snug fit that hugs the body and shifts weight off the shoulders and to the waist. Hook-and-loop shoulder and waist fastener straps allow for adjustment for a closer fit. Shrug shoulders prior to securing straps for a “shrug-and-cinch” custom fit. Features full 0.5 mm Pb-equivalent front protection and 0.25 Pb-equivalent back protection with shoulder pads and front pocket. Not made with natural rubber latex. Available in choice of color/print and weight in Standard sizes from Small to X-Large or Tailored-Fit sizes (see details below).
Each apron also includes free SMARTID® Digital Tracking System.
How to order:
Download an order form, complete, and return as instructed.
Ships within 15 business days.
Find your Perfect Fit—Click on the link or see downloadable form for details:
• Sizing Chart: See downloadable form for Standard sizes and measuring instructions for Tailored-Fit
• Sizing Video: Learn more about Perfect Fit sizing and measuring
• Weight Options: Four options from FeatherLite Lead-Free to Standard Lead
• Colors and Prints: 400+ options to personalize your apron
• Personalized Monogramming: Embroidered or VELCRO® name tag, see options on downloadable form
• Matching Thyroid Shields: Choice of attached or unattached and hook-and-loop or magnetic closure, sold separately, see options on downloadable form
Need an apron fast? AilMed offers Front and Back Protection aprons in our Grab ‘n Go™ line as Coats or Vest and Kilt Aprons, which ship same day, if in stock and ordered before 12 p.m. EST.