AliMed® Single Patient Use Shifter
Helps prevent cross-contamination. Stays with patient throughout their entire stay and can be disposed of easily. Use for lateral transfers or boosts on beds, stretchers, and geri-chairs. Five hand holes on each side. Eases back strain by minimizing friction on transfer surface and slides patient without needing to lift. Non-woven fabric with “Slide Glide” coated bottom surface. 300-lb capacity. 77"L x 33-3/4"W. Sold in packs of 10, individually polybagged. Bio-degradable.
- Easy and inexpensive patient repositioning. Multiple re-use with a single patient, no need to discard after every use
- Prevent disabling back injuries and support proper patient handling techniques.
- Complies with OSHA recommendations and "No-Lift" State Laws
- Decreases physical strain to back, shoulders, neck and arms
- Reinforced hand holds reduce potential to tear
- Single-Patient use, reduces the potential for cross-contamination
- Green product, made from compressed fiber, biodegradable – unlike single use plastic alternatives