AliMed® A-Line Support Splint improves access to the radial artery by positioning the wrist just right ... every time. The skin is stretched taut, the artery is presented optimally, and the thumb is abducted – all of which facilitate cannulation. Available in two convenient versions. Not made with natural rubber latex.
3"W x 10-1/2"L
Standard: Economical strapless version is secured to the arm with adhesive-free bandages or with your own straps. 30/cs
Deluxe: Includes padded 1"W Beta Pile II™ straps to help reduce skin ulceration risk. No need to hunt for straps or bandages. It's ready to use directly out of the package. 12/cs.
Top 5 reasons to use our A-Line Support:
1. Time saver: Eliminates time hunting for gauze and fashioning a makeshift arched wrist support. Spend time on patients, not on prep work.
2. Consistent insertions: With improvised methods, results can vary with each caregiver's technique. The A-Line Support ensures a consistent, high-quality insertion every time.
3. Stable and correct positioning: This stable yet forgiving support is anatomically formed to keep the wrist placed in the optimal angle with the skin taut for the least painful stick possible.
4. Easy clean-up: Polyfoam base of the A-Line Support wipes clean easily, leaving minimal blood residue.
5. Improved patient comfort: A-Line Support secures the line firmly and comfortably. Soft with no sharp edges.